Friday, February 5, 2010

"The Relentless Bride" - bracing herself for her first lesson

This week we taught a wedding dance to Amy Jean and her fiance Larry Fry. Amy Jean is the author of a popular wedding blog called, "The Relentless Bride." Both of them will blog a continuing series about their unique perspectives regarding their dance lesson experiences. To the left is a picture of Amy Jean at her bridal shower. Below are Amy Jean's thoughts before commencing the lessons.

The Wedding Dance {She Said: Introduction}
I've been thinking about my first wedding dance since I was a little girl. I won't lie... I've always thought it so sweet and romantic how everything seems to disappear except for the newly married couple... But, now that i've grown up, I realize that the TV/Movies have mislead me all these years... I mean, really now... the first dance can be incredibly awkward and nerve wracking.

Amy Jean's post and the responses continue on The Relentless Bride Blog
http://www.relentlessbride.com

So what are your feelings about learning to dance in the spotlight on the most sacred day of your life? Let us know! We are here to help!

No comments: